The Storybook Cottage Dollhouse Day 8

I finished making all of the shingled templates for the front of the dollhouse. I stained them and then glued them on.

The tiny sides of the porch were the only hard part in all of this. These small triangles are too little to make a template out of so I went ahead and glued the shingles right on this part of the roof. There was a very small tiny little hole right on the top where the shingles from the main porch roof and this tiny triangle meet. I covered it up with wood filler. This happened on both sides. They are invisible now. I have to wait for the stain to dry to be able to touch it up more.

I think the green shingles really bring out the color of the dollhouse well. Now the only thing left is the back shingles, finials and roof trim. I'm going to wait and finish the interior floors before I begin work on that.