The Primrose Dollhouse Day 3

All of the roof was dry by this morning. I did some paint touch ups around the dollhouse once I removed all of the masking tape.

I painted the gable trim white and glued onto the dollhouse. This trim does not go flat on the wall or on the edge of the gable eave, but sort of in the middle.

One side of the gable roof will have the exposed extra notches that would have been used if this dollhouse was going to be an addition. Don’t worry about those notches because they are easily hidden with shingles.

This dollhouse does not have a back foundation piece, so you will see an open area underneath the first floor in the back of the dollhouse. Since it's open, you're going to want to paint the foundation's underside, so that it looks finished when viewing the back of the dollhouse.

I used skinny sticks to make the baseboards for the first floor and trimmed the back edges of the walls and floors.

I used skewers to trim the ceilings and the second floor.