The McKinley Dollhouse Week 4

After I painted as many parts as I could identify for now, I began the shell assembly.

The back wall goes together in two parts and these parts have to fit together tight, flush and flat. I suggest you use binder clips to keep the pieces flat at the edges.

As usual, I use tacky glue for assembly and then go over all joints with wood glue. Be careful with the use of wood glue along the joints of the bottom of the dollhouse because this where the drawers go and you do not have anything interfering with their movement. For this reason only use tacky glue along the underside of the dollhouse and do not apply extra glue along the joints.

I assembled up to the right and left walls and then stopped. Clamp well with masking tape and allow to dry before continuing.