The McKinley Dollhouse Week 23

Before the flooring can be installed on the third floor, I had to install the back sides of the tower.

I then primed the floor with a similar color paint to my flooring, just like I did with the other two floors. I also primed the back wall and tower walls white, so they are ready for wallpapering.

Once the primer was dry, I applied the wallpaper. The attic is designed to be two rooms, but you can make it into one if you like. It is difficult to tell where each room ends and the other begins since the roof has not been installed on the dollhouse yet, but a good guide is the bathroom wall on the second floor. Follow that wall upwards, so you use the correct wallpaper print for each of your attic rooms.

I then installed the flooring. This is the same vinyl wood-look flooring I used throughout the dollhouse.