The McKinley Dollhouse Week 2

I spent quite some time sanding and preparing the kit. As I do with all of my kits, I removed all of the parts from the sheets and sanded them on all sides. Remember that if you are new to dollhouse assembly, do not remove any parts from the sheets until you are instructed to do so. You have to have a thorough familiarity with how these kits are assembled in order to remove all of the parts from their sheets in advance, like I am. Removal of parts are for advanced builders only.

I already know what most of these parts are by the way they look, but more ambiguous parts, like staircase treads and risers, will be labeled with a pencil, so I can identify them better afterwards. You do not have to write the entire name of the part on it, just write the sheet number they came from and then you can use the schematics to help identify it.

Keep all of the parts in the box, so you don't loose them and then cut the photo of the dollhouse from the box lid for referencing during assembly. Remember, the instructions have none or limited photos of the dollhouse.