The Fairfield Dollhouse Revisited Week 16

The tower is going to take some time to complete and will have to be done in stages. The towers front wall must go in first because the doors have to be installed once the wall is in place.

I decided to make the window above the front door into another door. Finding miniature, half scale French doors is not easy, nor is it inexpensive, so I will have to figure that out later. In the meantime I cut the window opening larger to accommodate a door. I used the kits bathroom door as a template. Let's see how I pull this one off, but if I was able to pull of the staircase, this might be a piece of cake.

I primed the wall and added the wallpaper to the first and second floor areas. This wall must be wallpapered before installation. Make sure the wallpaper is completely dry before you install it as this wall has to slide into a slot in the porch roof.

Do not add the windows or doors to this wall before installation or it will not fit into the slot.