The Cheltenham Dollhouse Day 18

Even though my left side panel was a little beat up, it opens and closes perfectly. I made sure to finish all of the trim with the panel hinged so it matched the right large panel. The white middle trim lines up perfectly when the panels are closed.

I added the decorative squares to the front of the dollhouse, just like my real house has. I made them with leftover trim from the dollhouse and then painted them white. I glued them spaced evenly across the large panel and I will do the smaller panel later.

I gave the roof a coat of brown paint in preparation for shingling. I will not be using shingle templates for this roof because it does not have elaborate angles and will be pretty easy to shingle. I plan on making the shingles dark brown so giving the roof the same coat of paint will hide any raw wood from showing through between shingles.