The Aster Cottage Dollhouse Day 7

I added exterior and interior window and door trim today. I also added the fireplace mantel and upstairs railing.

Assembling this staircase is very simple. There is nothing elaborate about it.

I assembled the bay window, which is very straight forward. These components are not difficult to figure out.

The only thing that gave a problem was the bay roof. You might want to clamp it down with glue sticks or just as much masking tape as possible.

I decided to use the door with the glass panel as the front door rather than the dutch door. Both door openings are identical so you can decide which you would like to have as the entry door.

I used the chamois strip method to make the upper half of the dutch door movable. It's not going to swing open, it's just a little added detail of being able to close it all the way or leaving it a little open.