The Willowcrest Dollhouse Day 4

I have to finish the first floor stairwell before I can continue. I have to put all the floor trim and ceiling trim now.

Afterwards, I worked my way up and wallpapered the second floor hallway where the winding staircase finished.

I have to put in the stair window if I want to continue. So I put in the window and the interior trim. I used skinny sticks to trim between the downstairs and upstairs wallpaper. I used hot glue sticks to clamp everything down. While that dried, I put in the second floor staircase. I know the instructions have not told me to do so yet, but it will be easier to insert it now rather than hammering it in later. Installing the staircase now will not affect the assembly process

I then glued the bathroom wall after I primed and wallpapered it to match. This wall is also not supposed to go in now but I have good accessibility to make sure it's straight and glued on right now rather than later. This also will not affect the assembly later. While that dried, I added the last of the railing to the first floor staircase and its banister. Though I won't be able to see in here soon, you will always be able to see through the diamond window, so you want it to look nice while mostly hidden from view and inaccessible.

I put in the other side wall and painted the ceiling part of the third floor. After it was dry, I inserted the third floor. I was correct, the second floor staircase and its bathroom side wall did not interrupt the placement of the third floor. This floor would have been in the way of everything had I followed the instruction steps. I still had to use the mallet to get it in there and there were two slots I had to open more for the tabs to fit properly. Leave your clamps in place until the next day.

I have to finish the second floor landing of the winding staircase. Just like I finished the bottom before it became inaccessible, I have to do the top now because soon that will be inaccessible as well. I glue on the bathroom and bedroom door trim. I also trimmed the ceiling. I used skewers to clamp the ceiling trim in nice and tight.