The Willowcrest Dollhouse Day 11

I trimmed the attic ceiling with stained skewers. I also trimmed the insides of the dormer windows. I varnished the first and second floors.

I began applying the exterior brackets. I suggest you measure carefully first and mark where each bracket goes, so they are all spaced evenly. Also, put the best looking brackets on the front of the dollhouse.

I glued on the top roof fascia. I glued on the kitchen bay corner trim. I glued on the attic dormer window exterior trim.

I applied the fingernail art stickers to the windows. Plan out carefully how you want the design to be and make sure you have enough stickers for all of the windows before you begin. Sometimes it's hard to find the same pattern again. I didn’t put too many decorations on the windows, but I did want some detail.

I installed the bedroom doors. I glued on the knobs as well.

On the living and bedroom ceilings I decided to glue these paper doilies to make ceiling medallions. I used regular glue to apply them. Paper or fabric doilies are great, inexpensive ways to add texture or detail to your ceilings.