The Storybook Cottage Dollhouse Day 10

I put in the curtains today. I found this nice pleated ribbon in the right pink color. You can use any kind of glue to put up curtains. You can also hold curtains up with museum wax. I use hot glue to apply my curtains. I only use small dots and glue to the window trim only. That way I can easily pull them off later if I want to redecorate. I applied white and pink bows on the curtain's ends.

I also used skinny sticks to trim the interior of this dollhouse. I trimmed the floor/wall edges, gable edges and the back edges the floors and walls.

The small areas on the roof of the dollhouse at the end of the finials had little gaps in them. I filled them up by placing a small dowel cap on the gap to trim it out. I painted the dowel cap dark green like the rest of the roof trim.

You can visit this dollhouse gallery here.