The McKinley Dollhouse Week 7

I painted the ceiling side of the third floor and once it was dry, I installed it on the dollhouse.

I went ahead and drilled a hole at the top corners of every room on the first and second floors. I circled them in the photo. This is in case I want to use LED lighting strips later on. These holes will help me run the wires behind the dollhouse. I will do the third floor once I get to it, since I am not sure how I would run the lighting up there until the roof is installed. I am going to begin working on finishing the first and second floors for now.

I wallpapered the living rooms staircase wall. How you choose your wallpaper patterns for these areas will make the difference on how the layout of the dollhouse will appear. I wallpapered the staircase wall of the living room to match the second floor hallway, walkway area. This will make it appear as though the staircase continues upwards and lands in the hallway walkway, giving the floorplan a sense of depth.