The McKinley Dollhouse Week 13

I wanted to create doors for the bathroom and bedroom since I didn't like for it to just be openings. I used 1/8" thick balsa wood and cut out doors for these two openings.

I didn't just want plain doors, so I decided to panel them using thin strip wood. I just eyeballed the designs and placed both doors side by side, so that the designs are even. I then painted them white and dry fitted them into the openings.

I applied trim to the bathroom door because the flooring is done in here, but I won't be able to apply the rest of the trim until the flooring is done in the hallway and bedroom. I used by own strip wood to make the trim, rather than use the dollhouse kits. It fits much more nicely on these custom doors.

I wallpapered the bedroom, applied the flooring and trim. Like I did in the kitchen, I applied trim to the sides of the tower opening and then will apply the fabric ribbon to the top.