The Loganberry Mill Dollhouse Day 1

This kit is so simple to assemble that I didn't need to read the instructions. The first thing I needed to do was plan out the bash. I don't want the slanted roof in the side of the dollhouse, I actually want to make that into a patio.

In order for me to do that, I have to cut off the slant part of the front and back walls. I first used a ruler and pencil to mark the line I needed to cut and then scored it with a craft knife until I was able to snap it off.

For the back wall, I needed to just take the whole slanted piece off of the arch. I wouldn't be needing it.

I then took a piece of cardboard from a box I had and made two side walls on the right side of the dollhouse. I plan on making a gated doorway in between them so there's a way to get to the patio from the room and vice versa.

I assembled the entire dollhouse using tacky glue and clamped it with masking tape all night to dry.

Like I mentioned above, the kit is extremely easy to build. The parts speak for themselves on how they go and nothing needs to be finished in the interior before assembly since every room is accessible after construction.