The Lily Dollhouse Day 5

Installing Partition #3 and #4, is a lot easier because there is no wall yet to hold this side of the floors tightly together. You still need a hammer to gently tap them into place. I found it easier to put in #5 and then #4.

I didn’t prime or wallpaper them first because every angle of these partitions and the walls around them are accessible after assembly. Clamp the floors together, to hold them in place. Let it dry overnight.

I went ahead and installed trim on the walls that were done. Binder clips keep them in place nicely.

I also went back to the kitchen and wallpapered the side of the staircase that I hadn’t yet. It’s a little tricky to wallpaper this staircase back but I got the hang of it. You can certainly paint or stain it to match your decor.

I wallpapered Partition #4 and #5 and the hallway and room they create. It wasn’t difficult. Like I said before, there is access on all angles.

Once they were wallpapered, I was able to put in the Right Wall. This was easy as well. After the Right Wall was dry, I installed the bay walls and this was incredibly easy also. It's just basically three walls with straightforward tabs and slots.

Once it was dry, I was better able to see how I can proceed wallpapering the first floor and bathroom, which is the small blue wallpapered room. I had to bring my wallpaper around into the bay walls.

Since I’m using scrapbook paper and the living room is so large, I had to patch together paper in order to make the length of the room. When this happens to you, make sure you patch at a corner preferably or other angle of the room but since there were none where I needed to patch, I placed the patched seam right next to the window so the trim will cover it and make it less noticeable.