The Harrison Dollhouse Day 9

The hinges I bought seem very small so I do not believe they will work for the roof panel. You might want to go the actual hardware store and find some hinges for your panel that are not too large but not as small as miniature ones. I am not sure how that will work though on this thin plywood. I decided to revert back to my original idea of hinging this panel with trusty chamois.

The way this panel opens on the roof will work perfectly with the chamois and it will be seamless. Once I apply the faux fur to the outside of the roof as thatch, the chamois underneath will be invisible. I am using a chamois that is as close to the thatch color as possible anyways.

The miniature hinges I bought, I will use on the staircase closet door and I might hinge some other door as well as the assembly progresses.