The Harrison Dollhouse Day 27

I did all of the touch ups to the dollhouse and then I went to the dollar store and found some cool landscaping items.

I decided to use these large moss rocks to put around this dollhouse.

I also found some tall grasses for the side wall and the flowers for the flower boxes. I know the flowers are a larger scale than what would be use for one inch scale dollhouses but I liked the colors and decided, since the dollhouse is for me, that I wasn't bothered by the scale.

A good way to keep your flowers in your flower boxes is to put cotton in the boxes and then stick the flowers into the cotton with some glue. That way the flowers stay put but you can still pull them out later if you want to change your exterior decor.

As you can see, I had some furniture for this dollhouse but I can still use more.

You can visit this dollhouse gallery here.