The Fairfield Dollhouse Revisited Week 4

This dollhouse is a maze inside. You have to carefully plan how you are going to apply your finishes because there will be multiple inaccessible areas after assembly. Even though I have assembled this dollhouse, twice before, I found myself confused as to the location of the rooms. This goes to show that every assembly is different, regardless of whether you have gone through it before or not.

After I figured out what I was looking at, I applied the wallpaper to the correct staircase walls. The staircase can not be installed until these walls are finished.

I also applied the flooring paper to the foyer and the kitchen area. The foyer paper is a Victorian tile paper, which I had to reduce to half scale and reprint.

The rest of the dollhouse will have wooden plank, flooring paper in half scale. I really like this paper because it is already shiny, so no varnish is needed.