The Fairfield Dollhouse Revisited Week 3

I used a stone printed paper for the foundation of the dollhouse. I primed the first floor in a dark brown, so it matches the flooring I plan on using.

I installed the center wall.

I wanted lattice for the porch foundation of this dollhouse, but like I have mentioned before, miniature components are becoming more and more difficult to find as companies go out of business. Lattice, in general, is hard to come by and carries a ridiculous price tag. Half scale lattice is nonexistent. I decided to wing it and make my own lattice with strip wood.

I first painted the porch foundation black, so it looks like there is a crawl space behind the lattice.

Making the lattice was difficult and tedious. It might not be the correct scale and I am sure there are imperfections, but I am also quite certain that by the time the rest of the dollhouse is assembled, whatever small inconsistencies are in this lattice, will not be noticed.