The Cheltenham Dollhouse Day 15

I put all of the staircase trim in place. You will have to tweak your stairwell surrounds until you get the perfect fit for them, especially the one on the second floor behind the staircase. Depending on how your staircase fit, you might have a little trouble with that one. Remember to just make it look right.

The first floor arched doorway only brings trim for one side because the other side has the staircase in the way.

I haven't installed any interior doors yet. I am still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with those. I really am leaning towards buying polystyrene, six panel door kits instead of using the kit doors. The measurements for them are not too different from these openings and I believe that I can tweak them into place.

I added stucco to the front panels and painted them.