The Half Scale Chantilly Dollhouse Day 18

I stained the shingles using a mix of brown craft paint and matte varnish. I didn't want them to be too dark or too light so I was able to get the right color diluting the same brown that I used for the dollhouse.

When staining your shingles, make sure that you stain them in sections and try to not go over the same area twice so the staining turns out even along the entire roof.

As you can see the wood filler stained perfectly.

I did a few touch ups to the interior of the dollhouse and finished the interior trim. It took a lot of trim to make the slanted interior ceilings look finished.

I plan on buying hardware for the front door later on and will update the gallery pictures once I do.

In case you were wondering just how small this dollhouse is, I set it alongside a large bottle of Aleene's Tacky Glue, so you can get a better feel of its size.

You can visit this dollhouse gallery here.