The Half Scale Chantilly Dollhouse Day 14

Today I touched up the paint of the entire roof support structure. I also used spackle on any gaps.

I installed the attic window and ceiling trim of the second floor. When you install your ceiling trim before your roof goes up, make sure you are careful to not block any tabs with your trim. Always cut your trim pieces the same size as the ceiling edge you are gluing them to, not the wall edge.

I installed doorknobs on the interior doors. These knobs were made for one inch scale dollhouses but they run small so I thought they fit well for this half scale model. I will order the front door hardware later on.

I went ahead and glued a back edge trim to the center back wall edge.

Double check all of your attic and make sure that everything looks perfect before you install the roof panels.