The Sugarplum Cottage Dollhouse Day 3

I found some scrapbook paper that has the look I want for this dollhouse - dark colors and metallic designs.

I’m not worried about the bottoms or tops of the wallpaper because the bottom will be covered with beadboard to produce a straight line. The top will have ceiling trim made of skewers, so it will also be a straight line.

The most important thing I had to worry about was getting the wallpaper on the walls without much patching. Since it's scrapbook paper, it doesn’t give me the length I need to cover one whole wall. I had to patch the front wall with two papers. I did it over the large window so it's more hidden. I matched up the pattern pretty well. I cut out the windows and doors from the wallpaper after it was completely dry. If you do it while wet or humid, you will tear the paper.