The Lily Dollhouse Revisited Week 14

FINISHING THE BATHROOM

**Unfortunately Photobucket lost all of the original photos I had taken for this post, so I can only show the finished photos.**

Half of the work in this bathroom has been done with the installation of the faux door. But because the room has a three sided bay wall, you have to plan out your wallpapering. I recommend that you use one continuous piece of wallpaper for the front wall and make the seam along the bay wall that is facing away from view.

I applied paper tile flooring to this room, using the same method as I did with the kitchen and foyer. I made a template to use as a guide for cutting out the flooring with.

I also used a template for the ceiling paper.

Because the basswood I used for the faux door is soft, I was able to use a thumbtack to make a small hole on the door and add the door knobs. I also painted these white door knobs with flowers.