The Lily Dollhouse Revisited Week 2

I spent a quite a while punching out pieces from all the sheets. There are quite a bit of sheets in this kit. You can recycle the leftovers.

There are a large number of pieces and you can easily become confused as to what they are, so you never want to remove any parts from the kit without labeling them first, unless you are an experienced builder. I have assembled dozens of these types of dollhouses, so I punched out all of the parts without the need for labeling. As you can see, I am left with a box full of pieces.

Use the kit box to help keep your pieces together, in one place, so they are not lost.

The wood of this dollhouse was in pretty good shape and thankfully, the dye cuts had gone all of the way through. I did have some pieces break, just from the force needed to punch them out, but they can be easily fixed later.

I roughly sorted the parts but I will not organize them until I have sanded them all down. I will be spending the majority of next week, doing just that.