The Lily Dollhouse Day 11

After everything had dried overnight, I painted and installed the front roof trim. Remember it’s a like a hood over your brackets and it rests flush to the front edge of the roof edge trim. Again clamp and let dry. Spackle everything and touch up paint.

I installed all of the porch trim and hand rails on the porch. The handrails have to be labeled carefully because they can become mixed up or lost easily. They all basically look the same.

I installed the towers bottom trim, which creates the foundation for the tower.

I installed the porch steps and side steps on the dollhouse. I decided to go ahead and install the optional railing that came for them.

I installed all of the corner trims on each corner of the dollhouse. These pieces should also be labeled carefully because each one is cut to the right length of where it goes.

I primed the third floor. I primed all of the edges of the small narrow wall because that will need wallpapering as well.